Monday 22 June 2009

Some thoughts from the road... KIT

Best new bit of kit - joint winners (1) Lowe Alpine dryflo technical knickers and (2) Berghaus 35+8 Freeflow rucsac.

Best bit of kit I already had - Garmin 305 although I'm not using HR strap.

Most disappointing bit of new kit - Freeloader solar recharger. Only seems capable of putting about half a day's power into the Garmin - which isn't much bliddy use.

So, if anyone is in Bridgwater, Somerset on Monday evening and could lend me a 305 charger plug for 3 weeks that would be marvellous!! Email me directly at runningwombleathotmaildotcom
as I'm not sure if messages through the site are getting through or disappearing into junk (don't know what Bilberry does with that).

Doing ok - the Blackberry although a plea here to RW Towers to make a 'light' version of the site for Blackberry users (and other devices - presume) so it doesn't lock up for hours loading things (presumably all those clever ads).

Worst bit of kit - my feet.

Overall Winner - MikeFrog :o) Obviously he's not really kit but the most valuable item on the trip xxx

Please sponsor me: www.justgiving.com/womblejog

1 comment: